This pages are used for testing the ejoCMS, a small and simple content management system based on PHP.
Oncve finished the ejoCMS will support these features:
- content management based on text files - you'll only need a server supporting PHP, not an additional database server
- page design based on templates
- your visitors can choose between different page themes (based on CSS)
- contains support for multi-language websites
- pages can be edited online (authorization required)
- modular design - new features can be easily added in the form of additional modules
Some detailed descriptions of already existing features you can find on the sample pages.
Sould I have lot's of time I will possibly also add:
- a simple discussion board
An example for the usage of the ejoCMS you can find on the redesigned website of the roleplaying world Anthadoa.